Stance on Information Disclosure
Basic Stance on Information Disclosure
In accordance with the policy stated in our Declaration of Conduct, we at Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma proactively disclose information to the public and, under the recognition of the importance of transparency in earning society's trust, we work to disclose our corporate information in a timely, appropriate, and fair manner to our stakeholders.
Standards for Information Disclosure
- In regard to information required to be disclosed by the Timely Disclosure Rules of the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE), we disclose such information in accordance with those rules.
- In regard to information not required to be disclosed by the rules of TSE, we will work to proactively disclose information that may be requested by stakeholders or useful for stakeholders to understand Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma.
Methods of Disclosure
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma discloses information through the TSE's Timely Disclosure Network (TDnet) and press releases (distributing material to mass media, press conferences, etc.). Disclosed material is also posted promptly on our corporate website.
- In regard to information required to be disclosed by the Timely Disclosure Rules of the TSE, disclosure by other methods will be made only after disclosure on TDnet.
Material Non-public Information
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma shall not disclose material non-public information to shareholders, investors, etc.
- In the event that we have done so in the course of our business without being aware that such information was material and non-public, we will disclose the same via the TDnet and our corporate website immediately after such disclosure has come to light.
In order to prevent financial information leakage and ensure fairness in the disclosure of information, the period from the day following the end of each quarter through to the announcement of the financial results of such quarter is designated as "quiet period". During the quiet period, Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma shall refrain from giving any comments or answers related to the financial results other than information disclosed prior to the quiet period. However, if a significant change to our previously announced financial forecast occurs during the quiet period, we shall disclose such information according to the Timely Disclosure Rules. Even during the quiet period, we will answer questions within the bounds of information disclosed before the quiet period, or information not related to the financial results.